The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.
Some hosts set custom pricing for certain days on their calendar, like weekends or holidays. The rates listed are per day and do not include any cleaning fee or rates for extra people the host may have for this listing. Please refer to the listing's Description tab for more details.
We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.
UNESCO Sites: Bedugul, Jatiluwih & Tanah Lot Tour
Spend the day visiting Bali's UNESCO World Heritage Sites and see some of the most famous and beautiful temples on the island. Learn more about the culture and history of the Balinese people and their gods at monuments such as the Ulun Danu Temple.
Take a private, full-day guided tour of Bali's most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the iconic temple of Pura Ulun Danu Beratan on the shores of Lake Beratan.
Following pick-up from your hotel or accommodation, journey to the garden and temple of Taman Ayun, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 and famous for its majestic pagoda-like shrines of the meru towers. Continue to Lake Beratan and stop at the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, a stunning temple built in the middle of the water as a place to worship the water goddess of prosperity, Dewi Danu.
Next, go to one of the most popular restaurants in the area, located on the side of Mount Batukaru, overlooking the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Relax in the cool climate of the highlands of Bali Subak, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012 for its traditional subak irrigation system.
Complete your tour at Tanah Lot Temple, known for its enchanting seaside setting and as a place to see the sunset at the end of the day. Look in wonder at the ancient Hindu shrine, perched in the crashing waves, and watch the sun melt over the horizon.
Times & Schedule
- 09.00 – We pick you up from your hotel in Bali
- 10.30 - Taman Ayun Temple
- 11.30 – Coffee Plantation (optional)
- 12.30 - Pura Ulun Danu Beratan
- 13.00 - Lunch
- 14.00 - Candi Kuning Fruit Market
- 15.30 - Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 17.00 - Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.00 – Finally, we drive back to your hotel
Click Here Detail Prices
- Private Car
- Minibus / Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Changing Clothes
- Sunscreen is Recommended
- Money (if you buy drink in the restaurant and Photo CD or video CD)
- Payment (cash or voucher)
- Prices have calculated in contact form accordance number of participants
- Packages Charter : is a Bali private tours without lunch and entrance fee (you need to pay by your own self)
- Full Packages : is a Bali private tours complecated include lunch,entrance fee and Performance ticket
- Private Tours is means there no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
What to bring
For a group of more than 6 participants, a small amount of deposit will be highly appreciated to secure your booking though we will not insist on it as you can simply complete the payment in cash after the trip. You can directly send us deposit and set the amount to be sent when you are filling the online reservation form and choose PayPal as your payment method. If you do not have PayPal account, please contact us for bank account information and possibility of wire transfer.
We accept payment Credit Card byBOOK THIS TOUR